Kseibi - Adjustable Hacksaw Frame with Dipped PVC Handle
|FOB Price:||US $1.08 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||600 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|600 Pieces||US $1.08/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Card Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 311020
- Material: Rubber
- Size: 12"
- Folded: Unfolded
- Trademark: KSEIBI
- Type: Hacksaw
- Brand: Kseibi
- Adjusted: With Adjusted
- Weight: 340g
High-Tension Angle Hacksaw
The KSEIBI 12 in. High-Tension Hacksaw offers two blade positions, standard straight cuts (90-degree) and flush cuts against flat surfaces (40-degree). Store up to 6 blades in the handy main beam storage compartment. Allowing a blade tension up to 400 pounds, the cast aluminum alloy frame and square tubular steel main beam work together to prevent twisting and keep the saw and blade rigid, resulting in faster, truer cuts. Soft, non-slip grips on main and front handles supply comfortable, two-handed power and control. Includes one 12 in. (18 TPI) bi-metal blade. And don't worry, it's backed by the KSEIBI quality guarantee. So, go ahead, Take It On.
- Rugged cast aluminum alloy frame with comfortable non-slip handle grip
- Rigid square tubular steel main beam prevents twisting
- On-board blade storage compartment in main beam holds up to 6 blades
- Adjust blade tension up to 400 lb.
- Two blade positions: 90-degree straight cut, 40-degree flush cut
- Includes one 12 in. (18 TPI) bi-metal blade